skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures




















Posted by Nima at 10:24 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures are amazing!

June 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Mo in Mombasa

A Mo in Mombasa

About Me

Nima
Sometimes I get very frustrated when people credit my body with genes. It takes time and effort. That said, I also get frustrated when people say they don't have the time to eat right or work out. I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I was recently hit by a car and as a result lost a bunch of weight. I'm going to chronicle my metamorphosis back to my old size (I need to gain about 10 pounds of muscle). Please feel free to follow along or if you have different goals I'll happily advise you on how to achieve your goals; quickly and cheaply.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Blog List

  • Holy Crap! It's THE GAY AGENDA!
    Clap.
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (51)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  June (31)
      • Day 2
      • Day 4
      • Day 4 Part Mbili (2)
      • Day 5
      • Day 6 and 7
      • Day 8
      • Pictures!!!
      • Pictures!
      • Day 9 and 10
      • Day 11
      • Day 12
      • Day 13
      • Pictures
      • Day 14
      • Day 15
      • Day 16, 17, 18
      • Pictures
      • Day 19
      • Day 20
      • Day 21
      • Day 22
      • Day 23
      • Day 24
      • Day 25
      • Day 26
      • Pictures
      • Day 27
      • Day 27, Part Mbili
      • Day 28
      • Day 29
      • Day 30
    • ►  July (18)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  August (34)
    • ►  September (8)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  September (2)
 

Counter

Free Website Counter
Free Counter