1. It may be because I'm drunk (a personal pizza, three double vodka and passionfruit juice cocktails and a bottle of water, $15.38) but that first comment under Day 27 hurt. =( Is it true? Am I too verbose, too verbal for my audience? Do you want less talk, more action? Or is "Anonymous" a total cock-smoking-donkey-fucking-shit-eating-monkey-balls-sucking-dirty-tampon-licking asshole?
2. I love my mom. I asked her to make a phone call for me and instead she paid an incredibly overdue bill for me. Hurray for moms with cash!
Dad, I love you too, but today, mom wins. Learn to pay a bill you deadbeat.
Clap.
13 years ago
2 comments:
Mmmmk. Back up the train. The maid you *live* with is asking you for money!??! What did you say??? That is insanity. (I love the fairy and queen cakes too....and yes, yes, don't you worry -- your body is still magnificent).
I concur with Miss Soule! :)
Love the pics, btw. Adorabless.
And yes, your Mum rocks!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment