I have the biggest headache from putting those pictures up. I can't even explain them. They're safari, the kids, and one is of a typical lunch. It's not spinach and mashed potatoes, it's weeds and ugali. Ugali is a mixture of water and flour. No salt. No butter. No sugar. No nothing. Look it up on Wikipedia or something. It's just awful, but it's so filling that it's a staple of the diet here.
I can't write much because of the hell the internet is giving me. Also, I forgot my little notepad at home, the one I make notes in during the day, so I don't remember what all I wanted to cover.
We finally had water today. At 8:30am, Yvonne peed on me, a big puddle on my shirt. One of the volunteers gave me an extra tshirt. I taught the 1st graders the days of the week. I threw down with one of the housemoms (the cunty one) and last night (MOM/DAD STOP READING HERE, SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH) I had the most intense orgasm of my life. It wasn't necessarily the 'best', although it might be, it's hard to define what the parameters for 'best orgasm' are, but it was definitely the hardest I've ever cum and the longest. I had like a full 30 second orgasm and I lost vision for a few seconds. I'm guessing it has something to do with the blood rush or the intensity or something, but my vision went straight up black. I think that's where the whole 'masturbating makes you blind' thing comes from. I imagine it has to do with the weeks of frustration coupled with a weekend at the beach where there were some pretty hot bodies. There was this American who I swear if we were in America I would have been all up on in 2.5 seconds, but was hesitant to do anything here in Kenya. By the time I devised the perfect plan (and it was perfect, more later) he had left. Anyway, just thought I'd share my intense wad shooting story because sadly there was no actual person to share the wad with. (Mom, Dad, again, I'm so sorry).
Heather S called last night. My only friend who can follow directions and call within calling hours. Although being the pushy bitch she is, she does like to push things to the absolute limits and as such she called 7 minutes before 9:00. But she did call before 9:00 so yay for Heather. On a sidenote, she's an uber-successful press rep for a multinational hotel chain, so being a pushy bitch tends to work out for her.
Ok, seriously, headache from the internet connection, must go, more details in tomorrow's post. Much love.
Clap.
13 years ago
6 comments:
HA! Thanks for the shout out. And yes, I am a super successful pushy bitch -- and I learned a lot of my more cut throat tactics from my BFF Nima. <3
What the heck? I've called you twice. And you don't have voice mail. Didn't you get my email?
I sent your pimp suit out.
What the heck? I've called you twice. And you don't have voice mail. Didn't you get my email?
I sent your pimp suit out.
Nima,
The safari pics were great. Thanks for taking the time to post them. The food looks just like you describe...my heart aches for the kids. Keep up the great work..xoxo-John L
Nima,
The safari pics were great. Thanks for taking the time to post them. The food looks just like you describe...my heart aches for the kids. Keep up the great work..xoxo-John L
hey! omg first of all those are the most AMAZING PICTURES i have seen ever! i seriously thought you got them from some where online.... you took them yourself tho, right? Also, lol omg i reeeeally hope your parents DID skip over that part but omg i'm sooo jealous too of it!!! and thirdly, sorry i am exactly ONE month late on reading your blog....but it's fascinating!!!!!
Post a Comment