There's very little to report today. I watched Shrek I at my homestay this morning and then went to White Sands to layout all day. It was gloomy and rainy all day so we mostly stayed in the outdoor, covered restaurant and talked and ate. It was fine, relaxing and nice, but I really would have liked a little sun. C'est la vie.
So apparently White Sands is where all the queers in Kenya hang out. I saw this lil faggot sashay across the lobby and followed him for a bit, trying to make eye contact. He wasn't particularly hot or anything, decent but whatever, but I was just curious to see wassup. Well, luckily he spoke to a beach vendor before I spoke to him because when he opened his mouth my dick pretty much shriveled up. On top of having a super queeny voice, he had that accent that Hank Azaria uses in "The Birdcage", very lispy with a hint of Guatemalan. I'm normally kind of into queeny guys, but his voice was like on a permanent helium-high. Also, he kind of walked funny, and I kept thinking about Hank Azaria in "The Birdcage" and how he can't walk in shoes because shoes make him fall down and as a result I kind of started giggling to myself. People kind of loose their sex appeal after imagery like that.
I got to read some of my book, Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink" and I have to say it's really quite interesting. Look into it.
I want to give a couple of quick shout-outs to people I've been thinking about or have popped into my head for various reasons:
Bryan J, Chad D, Chad S, Cody M, Colleen B, Dan B.S., Darren S, Erika T, Hooper S, John L, Luke K, Mark W, Megan H, Michael F, Tom B
To my family/wives/mistresses- if you're getting your panties in a bunch because you weren't mentioned go eat a syphilis riddled whore's twat. You know you're always in my thoughts.
Clap.
13 years ago
4 comments:
and where do I fit in amongst the family/wives/mistresses? ;)
....And what about if those of us that got shout-outs want to eat syphilis riddled whore twat? Whore twat needs lovin too ya know.
Funny, I just realized "twat" is one of those words that can be both singular and plural.....kinda like moose (the animal NOT the hair product homo). The question then becomes then next time my up north friends refer to "moose twat", is it multiple animals and their respective twat or is he just referring to one particular animal and its twat?! I just wanna know for the record...
Just a little food for thought Neemz as you prepare to come back to the States. Love ya
Mark W from MN
I was just about to get mad - good save.
Heather
Thank you Heather for your support... althought I find it funny YOU TOO are from MN. LOL
-Mark W
Post a Comment