Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 38, Part Mbili

Before I go to bed, I feel compelled to respond to the two comments from Day 38-

1) Let be known from here forward, Nick C's official title in "The Book of Nima" is family. I don't often given credit where credit is due, but Nick is family. He's like my brother, impotent husband, and menopausal wife rolled into one. Now boys, don't get me wrong, Nick is known throughout Chelsea, most of Hell's Kitchen, a bit of the East Village and even a spot or two in Brooklyn for being a tiger in the sack. The inference to be made from the husband-adjective above is that he's my non-sexual husband. He brings home the bacon and complains about the cooking but leaves my bed cold and alone. The menopausal wife comment is because he gets hot flashes and has a dry pussy.

2) Mark W- After your last comment, I now know for certain you are not in Mensa and that it's all some pathetic ruse.

First, why would someone with a high intelligence quotient WANT to eat syphilis riddled twat? Wouldn't someone with a high IQ eat NON-SYPHILITIC twat?

Second, twat is not plural on its own, it requires an "s" to become plural. Example, "Look at those three dumb twats over there, they can't even put together a matching skirt and blouse ensemble".

Third, even the dumbest homo knows that "moose" is not the same as "mousse", so to TELL a homo that "moose" is not "mousse" is quite a moronic thing to do, something that is NOT indicative of a high IQ. If gay men only know ONE thing, it's hair care products.

Fourth, one should always be deeply ashamed of any association with northern Minnesota, so to proclaim on a blog as wildly popular as mine, a forum that is open to the world at large, that you have friends "up north" displays an intelligence level that is generally reserved for phytoplankton.

Fifth, after 11 years of friendship, I should hope that past experience has demonstrated that comparing 'twat' and 'twats' is not enough "food for thought" to last me a week.

Sixth, when a gay man can whoop you, a breeder, in a "twat" discussion (the following is to be said in my best Jeff Foxworthy impression), you might not be a Mensan.

Finally, kindly keep twat and twat discussions off my blog. While your general comments are much appreciated, this is not an open-pussy discussion blog. Strictly penis. Keep that pussy smut where it belongs, behind closed doors. There's nothing wrong with twat...just as long as it's never shown the light of day and used only for the purpose of repopulation...until we create an artificial womb. Then we should just start stitchin that shit up.

Ok, now that I've sufficiently kicked your ass for no REAL reason, (which is SOOOO insanely cunty of me given that all I do is solicit comments and then tear you to shreds after doing so), I should bid you all good night. Mark- I love ya too...even though you're a fake Mensan. Please keep recruiting and commenting. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...a blog dedicated almost solely to me...albeit cunty as can be...I'm touched and flattered. All the others in your fair Bloggerdom will be so jealous.
And as for your f*cking dissertation on my IQ. I don't need to defend my Mensan status...I let the laminated plastic card do all the talking thank you very much. :p

I still believe "Twats" to be grammatically incorrect btw, and use it as I've indicated...further, I will NOT ever share my daily journal thoughts with you ever ever again.

-Mark W