Sometimes I get very frustrated when people credit my body with genes. It takes time and effort. That said, I also get frustrated when people say they don't have the time to eat right or work out. I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I was recently hit by a car and as a result lost a bunch of weight. I'm going to chronicle my metamorphosis back to my old size (I need to gain about 10 pounds of muscle). Please feel free to follow along or if you have different goals I'll happily advise you on how to achieve your goals; quickly and cheaply.
1 comment:
I know you'll put it to good use even though the crisis has been averted for the moment!
And I had no idea you had just posted that, so my timeliness was totally accidental. haha
- Mae (for some reason, I don't have to post as "anonymous" now)
Post a Comment